Searching any conference is an important work before taking a decision to register for a conference. There are many ways you can find the information about the upcoming conferences. Here I want to discuss some of the most important points one should keep in the mind while searching any international conference.
- Check the past record of the organizer and collect the information from the different social networking websites.
- Check the important dates like: last date of paper submission, acceptance date and most import is the last date of registration.
- Always prefer Organizer’s website for all updated and official information. If you have any query regarding the conference you must contact the Organizer’s mail or call the Conference Convener. These contact information you can find from the “Contact us” page of the conference.
- While registering with the Conference always take a confirmation mail from the organizer about the payment and the schedule of the conference.
- While searching a conference prefer the big cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkatta etc. to attend any conference where you find higher number of participants and peer researchers and overseas speakers.
Searching conference is very easy with www.conferencealerts.in where one get a dedicated page for all major cities so one can easily find the desire conference. You can also search the conference by keywords at the home page of the conference.